The Attitudes of Wealth come from the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker. A book which I talked about a few days ago that was recommended to me by an actual millionaire. In fact, it was the first of the three books he recommended.
It was this book where I was first introduced to the Attitudes of Wealth, but it wasn’t until I went to the Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar in October 2013 where I learned exactly how to implement and apply these principles in my own life.
The Attitudes of Wealth are empowering statements that are said aloud – will passion and conviction – several times a day. By doing this consistently it helps create new neuro pathways in the brain to help you create a Millionaire Mind! Here’s the Attitudes of Wealth:
Attitudes of Wealth: Winning the ‘Mind’ Game
Put your hand over your heart and repeat the following statements out loud with passion and conviction at least morning, noon, and night.
- I create my life. I create the exact amount of my financial success.
- I play the money game to win. My intention is to create wealth and abundance.
- I admire and model rich and successful people.
- I believe money is important, money is freedom and money makes life more enjoyable.
- I get rich doing what I love.
- I deserve to be rich because I add value to other people’s lives.
- I am a generous giver and an excellent receiver.
- I am truly grateful for all the money I have now.
- Lucrative opportunities always come my way.
- My capacity to earn, hold and grow money expands day-by-day.
Attitudes of Wealth – Winning the ‘Money’ Game
- I am an excellent money manager.
- I always pay myself first.
- I put money into my Financial Freedom Account every day.
- My money works hard for me and makes me more and more money.
- I earn enough passive income to pay for my desired lifestyle.
- I am financially free. I work because I choose to, not because I have to.
- My part-time business is managing and investing my money and creating passive income streams.
By repeating these Attitudes of Wealth several times a day with emotion will help you in “Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth” as the book conveys. In addition, I’d highly recommend (as I was by a millionaire) to read the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker and become a practitioner of it.
The banner above for the Millionaire Mind Intensive is your special invitation for free tickets to attend an upcoming seminar that’s close to your area at your convenience. It will literally change the way you think about money! Which is necessary if you’re gonna win the ‘Game’ and ‘Mind’ of money.
Below there’s a link the buy the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker from Amazon.com. It comes highly recommended… Not just from me, but from a millionaire mentor of mine who said I needed to read and study the principles.
If you found value in this post and liked it, be sure to comment below and share it with your friends.
Remember, only YOU have the CHOICE
to make it a great day!
Your Partner in Success,
P.S. Don’t tell ANYONE about this Online Pay Day System … HUSH HUSH!