Ever hear that one before? If you’re like most people, you probably say or think it at least once a day, if not several times a day…I know I have!
I often find myself wishing I had more energy or need a boost of energy to get me through the rest of the day. But the most common ways for a “quick fix” are most likely unhealthy like guzzling down a 44 oz. Pepsi, a 5-hour energy, or energy drinks that have more caffeine in one can that most people have it a week!
How about a healthy, natural way to boost your energy and recharge your batteries? I did a little research and found some various strategies by Chief Wellness Officer at the Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Michael Roizen. Here’s a two that I liked…
- Studies have shown that smelling lavender oil before retiring for the evening allows you to fall asleep quicker and stay in a deeper sleep. Just apply some on your neck and chest.
- Apparently blue wavelength lights, like those found in light bulbs, tv’s, and computer screens interrupt production of our natural melatonin. Turn off the gadgets and dim the lights 30-60 minutes before bed.
- Move. What I mean by that is be ACTIVE! Not only physically, but mentally too. I have found that my own personal energy level depends a lot on the frame of mind. Plus, when I’m physically doing something that keeps my body active those endorphin’s kick in and put you in overdrive.
- I take an all-natural energy concentrate called NatraBoost in the morning and mid-afternoon, which is packed full of essential minerals and nutrients the body needs. Check it out here.
- I’m eating less and less processed foods (thanks to the wife), which are low in calories, but RICH in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Plus I’m drinking over 100 oz. of water a day.
The next three ways you can boost your energy have personally helped me, which are simple and easy to do.
Probably the number one way to boost your energy is to get enough sleep at least 7-8 hours. I find sleep to be a nuisance and wish it wasn’t needed, but that’s how are bodies were built and is needed. Dream away my friend and get that boost of energy you need!
Remember, only YOU have the CHOICE to make it a GREAT day!
Work with me personally – ONE24
Please comment if you enjoyed this post and share your own thoughts on how you boost your energy.