These steps are the basic foundation of success in ANY thing that you do. It is critical to stay energized and focused on your goals always adapting to new situations that may come your way.
6 Steps To Success
1. STAY POSITIVE. The first step to success is maintaining strong positive energy from within, and surround yourself with positive people. That’s one reason I love being apart of the Prosperity Team. Engaging with them in private Facebook and Skype groups, daily conference calls and webinars, and meeting up at company events helps me tremendously to stay positive.
2. MAINTAIN ACADEMIC DISCIPLINE. You need to be disciplined when it comes to your personal education. Either through school systems, but more importantly self-education. Since my main gig in Internet and Affiliate Marketing, I am a student of these topics and learn all that I can to give me an edge over others and allows me to find an unexplored, untapped niche in my profession that can allow for tremendous success.
3. MAKE A PLAN. One of my favorite business philosophers, Jim Rohn said, “Plan or day or the day will plan you.” I do all that I can to write down on paper my plan of action for the next day before going to bed. This gives me a clear intention and purpose to jump out of bed and get working on my plan instead of wasting precious time on meaningless things that will distract you from fulfilling your plan.
4. BE PREPARED. I’ve had this concept sink in since I was a boyscout. Their motto is “Be Prepared.” In my industry, I prepare myself for surprise scenarios that may interrupt my jourey toward my goal. This could come many different areas, but when this happens I take these things in stride, never losing sight of my goal. At the same time, I need to be open to make changes if necessary and regroup. Your life is in your hands!
5. BE HUMBLE. Part of being humble is being teachable, coachable, and willing to follow directions from others who have more knowledge and experience than you do. It may be tempting to step on others on your way to the top, but this will eventually circle back around to you and have a negative snowball effect. Winston Churchill said, “Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.”
6. UTILIZE SELF-REFLECTION & RE-EVALUATION. Feelings play an important role in your success and is vital to do some self-reflecting and evaluation of your emotions. More angry or sad days than happy ones indicate that a change may be needed. My wife is a therapist and she often tells me that I need to “reframe” the situation and look at it from another point of view. This has helped me tremendously over the years to get back on track and stay committed to my goals.
If you liked this post, please comment, share, and like it with you friends.
Remember, only YOU have the CHOICE
to make it a great day!
Your Partner in Success,