Good Books to Read
The following is a list of 16 good books to read that was recommended to me in an audio program. The presenter recommended that we should read the books in order as listed. I’ve made each of the titles a hyperlink so you can buy it directly on Amazon.com if interested.
- The Magic of Thinking Big, David J. Schwartz
- See You at the Top, Zig Ziglar
- Ask and It Is Given, Jerry & Esther Hicks
- The Secret, Rhonda Byrne
- Psycho-Cybernetics, Maxwell Maltz
- The Law of Success In Sixteen Lessons, Napoleon Hill
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
- The Magic of Believing, Claude M. Bristol
- How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- The Go-Getter, Peter B. Kyne
- The Power of Positive Thinking, Norman Vincent Peale
- The Game of Work, Charles Coonradt
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki
- Hung by the Tongue, Francis P. Martin
- The Tongue: A Creative Force, Charles Capp
- What You Say Is What You Get, Don Gossett
These are just a few of the many good books to read in the world. A few more of my favorites include, The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles and Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker. But one of my all-time favorites is Og Mandino’s The Greatest Salesman of the World. I’d recommend you pick these ones up as well.
If you found value in this post and
liked it, be sure to comment below
and share it with your friends.
Remember, only YOU have the CHOICE
to make it a great day!
Your Partner in Success,
P.S. Free Video Reveals How You Can Start Making
$100 Per Day Online Using this Simple System!