There are A LOT of ways to generate leads for your business, but for a newbie into network marketing it may be difficult to find out where to start. Especially when you don’t have a lot of money to buy any advertising.
So many people turn to Craigslist to generate leads…FREE leads at that. Craigslist is the largest free online classified ads site in the world and is used by millions of people everyday. When I first started using Craigslist I was able to generate a lot of leads very quickly.
Craigslist can be a BEAST and can be tricky, but for this post I’m going to keep it stupid simple. Anyone with a computer, email address, and phone number will be able to do this in five minutes or less.
How to Post on Craigslist to Generate Leads
- Go to https://accounts.craigslist.org/ and select “sign up for a new account” or sign in if you already have an account.
- Once your logged into your account, select “new posting” and confirm the city (keep it your local area).
- Select the category you want to post in and select to adhere to the guidelines and continue on until it asks to create your ad.
- Choose a title, enter your local area, and description…and anything else it requires.
- Select “Continue” and confirm your post on the next page
That’s pretty much it! Getting set up and start posting on Craigslist is pretty simple in and of itself, but if you start to become an avid user and want to post more and more there are more advanced features and tools to get your ads more exposed and listed.
If you’d like a more extensive simple Craigslist strategy CLICK HERE to watch a free video. If you’re serious about generating leads this is a must see!
If you enjoyed this post, please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Remember, YOU have the CHOICE to make it a GREAT day!
Work With Me Personally – ONE24
GET IN AT THE TOP!!! DAY 1 LAUNCHES AUGUST 2, 2012
Click Here to Learn More!!!
If you enjoyed this post about how I generate leads, please comment and share with your friends.