If you don’t have the ability to capture email addresses on your websites you are missing a valuable opportunity.
I personally use GVO which includes website domain hosting and an auto-responder service with a lot of other tools any Internet Marketer needs to build their business online. Click here to learn more about GVO.
Once you start collecting email addresses, you immediately want to start building a relationship with them to help them get to know, like and trust you. You do this through email and sending an daily broadcast email. It’s just one of those daily disciplines that you need to get in the habit of doing. No exceptions. It doesn’t matter if you only have one person on your list, still send out a daily email.
How to Send a Broadcast Email With GVO
Broadcast Email Marketing Tips
When you are sending a broadcast email to your subscriber list there’s a few things that you need to keep in mind. As you read and apply these tips when you send out a broadcast email will help increase your open and click through rate.
- ATTENTION GRABBER SUBJECT LINE – by far the most important when sending a broadcast email. It’s the very first thing that you’re subscribers see when they get an email from you and is the determining factor if they open the email. You’ll want to make sure the subject line is congruent with the content of the email itself.
Examples of Attention Grabber Subject Lines:
– “This ticked me off…[rant enclosed]”
– “I hate when this happens (open up)”
– “This will be the funniest story you hear today…”
– “You might as well just set fire to your bank account…”
– “Someone just asked me a silly question…”
– “Can you do me a favor?”
– “Frankly, I’m puzzled…”
- THE BODY OF THE MESSAGE – So now you’ve gotten them to open your email, the next piece of the puzzle is the body of the email.
The job of the body is to get them to take a single action. It’s not about presenting, explaining, and convincing. It’s about making ONE simple action…VERY attractive.
What is the right action? It might be to click a JOIN link or watch a YouTube video. Or to buy a product RIGHT now, but the entire body of the message – no matter what it is – is to point them in ONE direction.
- SHORT & SWEET – I’m personally turned off by ginormously long emails and so are a lot of other people. We live in a fast paced world and to sit and read a long people rarely happens. Make it short, sweet and to the point.
If you found value in this post and liked it, be sure to comment below and share it with your friends.
Remember, only YOU have the CHOICE
to make it a great day!
Your Partner in Success,
P.S. Free Video Reveals How You Can Start Making
$100 Per Day Online Using this Simple System!