To paraphrase Jim Rohn, I’m currently working full-time at my job and working part-time on my fortune. I am hoping to phase out the job and work from home full-time. I got a little taste of the possibility today.
I took a vacation day today due to some personal reasons, but decided to go in to work anyway. I felt liberated because since I wasn’t scheduled I could go in and leave when I wanted. It was fantastic!
Advantages of Working From Home
- Flexibility. Imagine setting your own hours and working when you want and how long you want. It gives you the flexibilty to easily split your time between family, work, and friends. No more asking for days off, punching in and out of a time clock, and being micro-managed.
- Dress Code. No more tie or uniform. You decide how you want to dress…it could be in your pajamas or your most casual comfortable clothes. Plus it can help you save money on buying and replacing clothes that you’re required to wear at the job.
- Save Money & Time. I would have to say that this is probably the biggest advantage of working from home. Your commute is now 30-seconds with a stroll down the hall and into your office. With the ever increasing cost of gas, you will save a ton of money every month by eliminating your daily commute.
- Tax Deductions. Having a home-based business and working from home allows you to deduct all your buiness-related expenses. If your home meets certain IRS requirements, you can also deduct your home offices expenses, such as a portion of your home’s rent or mortgage, utilities, and other expenses. Very valuable for the small business owner.
- No More Drama at Work. When you work at home, you no longer have to worry about co-workers and the drama and office politics that may occurr. No more gossip, conflicts, and stepping on any one’s toes.
These are just a few of the advantages of working from home, but one thing I have found when I’ve been working part-time on my fortune is that I LOVE IT! I love what I am doing, and it doesn’t seem like work to me, and I literally could spend hours and hours in my office/man cave “working”.
Remember, only YOU have the CHOICE to make it a GREAT day!
Connect with me on Facebook
Please leave a comment if you enjoyed this note and share your own advantage of working from home.
P.S. Start an online home-based business for free!
Go to: www.DailyDoseOfWealth.com