The first personal development book that I ever read was “The Greatest Salesman in the World” by Og Mandino. There are ten tips that will change your life outlined in a story set in old Jerusalem.
It was the beginning of a journey that changed my life and continues to have a profound effect on me for the better.
Within the content of the pages contains ten scrolls of wisdom that if applied in one’s life would result in success and happiness. Below are the ten tips:
- I Will Form Good Habits and Become Their Slaves
- I Will Greet This Day With Love In My Heart
- I Will Persist Until I Succeed
- I Am Nature’s Greatest Miracle
- I Will Live This Day As If It’s My Last
- Today I Will Be the Master of My Emotions
- I Will Laugh at the World
- Today I Multiply My Value a Hundred Fold
- I Will Act Now
- I Will Pray For Guidance
Each tip, each scroll, describes in detail on how to accomplish each one in a way that requires intense discipline and time. I personally have yet to master each one and is a work in progress. I in fact will persist until I succeed!
If you enjoyed this post, please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Work With Me – ONE24
P.S. Make $20 every time someone signs up
for a FREE system! Click here to learn more.
If you enjoyed this marketing method using Post-It Notes, please comment and share with your friends.